- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Microsoft Office 2007: Brief Concepts and Techniques provides a project-based, step-by-step approach to teaching the Office 2007 applications. Benefits:
• Gives students a brief introduction to the core Microsoft Office 2007 applications and Windows Vista, using the highly-successful Shelly Cashman Series pedagogy.
• NEW! Offers a new Plan Ahead feature which prepares students to create successful projects by encouraging them to think about what they are trying to accomplish before they begin.
• NEW! Gives students the information they need to know, when they need to know it through enhancements to the step-by-step instructions, a new Q&A feature, and improved call-outs on screenshots.
• Engages students with new Experimental steps, which encourage them to go beyond step-by-step instructions to take advantage of the features in the Microsoft Office 2007 new user interface.
• NEW! Increases students' retention with brand new end-of-chapter exercises, including Make It Right, Extend Your Knowledge, and Make It Personal, which emphasize problem-solving and experimentation.
Windows Vista 1. Introduction to Windows Vista Word 2007 1. Creating and Editing a Word Document 2. Creating a Research Paper Excel 2007 1. Creating a Worksheet and an Embedded Chart 2. Formulas, Functions, Formatting, and Web Queries Access 2007 1. Creating and Using a Database 2. Querying a Database PowerPoint 2007 1. Creating and Editing a Presentation 2. Creating a Presentation with Illustrations and Shapes Web Feature: Creating Web Pages Using PowerPoint Appendices A: Project Planning Guidelines B: Introduction to Microsoft Office 2007 C: Microsoft Office 2007 Help D: Publishing Office 2007 Web Pages to a Web Server E: Customizing Microsoft Office 2007 F: Steps for the Windows XP User G: Microsoft Business Certification Program
Posted July 1, 2011
No text was provided for this review.