- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Part of the Illustrated Series, this practical, easy to navigate book provides the essential knowledge of Microsoft Office 2007 you need to succeed in both the classroom and beyond. Benefits:
• NEW! Builds upon our Introductory Office 2007 text, providing coverage of more advanced skills for Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Publisher.
• NEW! Presents lessons in a clean, easy-to-follow two-page spread layout that appeals to a wide variety of learning styles.
• NEW! Offers three units on Microsoft Publisher 2007 to get students up to speed on this easy-to-use desktop publishing software.
• NEW! Offers a new "Real Life Independent Challenge" exercise where students create documents to help them in their everyday lives, such as a resume, a budget, and a personal database.
• NEW! Introduces Quest Specialty Travel, a brand new case study that provides a practical scenario for students as they learn skills.
Word 2007 Unit E: Creating and Formatting Tables Unit F: Illustrating Documents with Graphics Unit G: Working with Themes and Building Blocks Unit H: Merging Word Documents Excel 2007 Unit E: Analyzing Data Using Formulas and Functions Unit F: Managing Workbook Data Unit G: Using Tables Unit H: Analyzing Table Data Integration Unit D: Integrating Word and Excel Access 2007 Unit E: Modifying the Database Structure Unit F: Creating Multiple Table Queries Unit G: Enhancing Forms Unit H: Analyzing Data with Reports Integration Unit E: Integrating Word, Excel and Access PowerPoint 2007 Unit E: Working with Advanced Tools and Masters Unit F: Enhancing Charts Unit G: Inserting Illustrations, Objects and Media Clips Unit H: Using Advanced Features Integration Unit F: Integrating Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint Publisher 2007 Unit A: Getting Started with Publisher 2007 Unit B: Working with Texts and Graphics Unit C: Creating a Web Publication