- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
This text includes features that make learning easy and enjoyable - yet - challenging for learners. Students receive a wide range of learning experiences from activities with one or two commands to simulations and case studies that challenge and sharpen learners' problem-solving skills. Benefits:
• Offers a flexible format making this book ideal for classrooms with students who have varying abilities.
• Provides numerous step-by-step exercises, review exercises, case projects, integration lessons, and a Capstone project to enhance students' learning experiences.
• Helps students develop skills individually or in a team setting using strong end-of-lesson material, including Command Skills,Concept Skills, Concepts Review, and On-the-Job simulations.
• Gives students additional information and guidance through Did you Know? boxes, Net tips boxes, and Important boxes.
• Increases student's retention of skills through end-of-lesson exercises including lesson summary, vocabulary, and review questions.
• Includes an Online Companion website with exercises and hands-on labs for additional student learning.
INTRODUCTION. Lesson 1: Microsoft Windows Vista Basics. Lesson 2: Microsoft Office 2007 Basics. MICROSOFT WORD 2007. Lesson 1: Word Basics. Lesson 2: Basic Editing. Lesson 3: Helpful Word Features. Lesson 4: Formatting Text. Lesson 5: Formatting Paragraphs and Documents. Lesson 6: Working with Graphics. Lesson 7: Working with Documents. Lesson 8: Increasing Efficiency Using Word. MICROSOFT EXCEL 2007. Lesson 1: Excel Basics. Lesson 2: Changing the Appearance of a Worksheet. Lesson 3: Organizing the Worksheet. Lesson 4: Entering Worksheet Formulas. Lesson 5: Using Functions. Lesson 6: Enhancing a Worksheet. Lesson 7: Working with Multiple Worksheets and Workbooks. Lesson 8: Working with Charts. MICROSOFT ACCESS 2007. Lesson 1: Access Basics. Lesson 2: Creating a Database. Lesson 3: Creating Queries. Lesson 4: Creating and Modifying Forms. Lesson 5: Creating and Modifying Reports. Lesson 6: Integrating Access. MICROSOFT POWERPOINT 2007. Lesson 1: PowerPoint Basics. Lesson 2: Creating and Enhancing PowerPoint Presentations. Lesson 3: Working with Visual Elements. Lesson 4: Expanding on PowerPoint Basics. MICROSOFT OUTLOOK 2007. Lesson 1: Outlook Basics and E-mail. Lesson 2: Calendar. Lesson 3: Working with Other Outlook Tools. Microsoft Publisher 2007. Lesson 1: Publisher Basics. Lesson 2: Enhancing Publisher Documents. Additional Material: Capstone Simulation: Green Way Lawn Care Service. Appendix A: Computer Concepts. Appendix B: Keyboarding Touch System Improvement.