- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Microsoft Office Access 2007: Introductory Concepts and Techniques provides a project-based, step-by-step approach to successfully teach students Microsoft Access 2007 skills. Benefits:
• Gives students a complete introduction to Access 2007, including new features of the software, using the highly-successful Shelly Cashman Series pedagogy.
• NEW! Offers a new Plan Ahead feature which prepares students to create successful projects by encouraging them to think about what they are trying to accomplish before they begin.
• NEW! Gives students the information they need to know, when they need to know it through enhancements to the step-by-step instructions, a new Q&A feature, and improved call-outs on screenshots.
• Engages students with new Experimental steps, which encourage them to go beyond step-by-step instructions to take advantage of the features in the Microsoft Office 2007 new user interface.
• NEW! Increases students' retention with brand new end-of-chapter exercises, including Make It Right, Extend Your Knowledge, and Make It Personal, which emphasize problem-solving and experimentation.
1. Creating and Using a Database 2. Querying a Database 3. Maintaining a Database Integration Feature: Sharing Data Among Applications Appendices A: Project Planning Guidelines B: Introduction to Microsoft Office 2007 C: Microsoft Office Access 2007 Help D: Publishing Office 2007 Web Pages to a Web Server E: Customizing Microsoft Office Access 2007 F: Steps for the Windows XP User G: Microsoft Business Certification Program
Posted October 4, 2010
No text was provided for this review.