- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Ships from: Welwyn Garden City, United Kingdom
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Microsoft Access 2007 Introductory is designed for beginning users of Microsoft Office 2007. Benefits:
• Offers a flexible format making this book ideal for classrooms with students who have varying abilities.
• Provides numerous step-by-step exercises, review exercises, and case projects to enhance students' learning experiences.
• Helps students develop skills individually or in a team setting using strong end-of-lesson material, including Command Skills, Concept Skills, Concepts Review, and On-the-Job simulations.
• NEW! Gives students additional information and guidance through Did you Know? boxes, Net tips boxes, and Important boxes.
• Increases student's retention of skills through end-of-lesson exercises including lesson summary, vocabulary, review questions, hands-on projects, and critical thinking exercises.
• Includes an Online Companion with exercises and hands-on labs for additional student learning.
Introduction Lesson 1: Microsoft Windows Vista Basics Lesson 2: Microsoft Office 2007 Basics Microsoft Access 2007 Lesson 1: Access Basics Lesson 2: Creating a Database Lesson 3: Creating Queries Lesson 4: Creating and Modifying Forms Lesson 5: Creating and Modifying Reports Lesson 6: Integrating Access Additional Material Appendix A: Computer Concepts Appendix B: Keyboarding Touch System Improvement