- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Ships from: Derby, CT
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Part of the Illustrated Series, this practical, easy to navigate book provides the essential knowledge of Microsoft Excel 2007 you need to succeed in both the classroom and beyond. Benefits:
• NEW! Presents lessons in a clean, easy-to-follow two-page spread layout that appeals to a wide variety of learning styles.
• NEW! Includes a new lesson on basic math skills in the opening unit, to help students as they learn about formulas and functions.
• NEW! Covers the new features of Microsoft Excel 2007, including the new user interface, charting capabilities, new functions, and structured references in table formulas.
• NEW! Offers a new "Real Life Independent Challenge" exercise where students create spreadsheets for their everyday lives, such as a personal budget or loan calculator.
• NEW! Introduces Quest Specialty Travel, a brand new case study that provides a practical scenario for students as they learn skills.
Getting Started with Office 2007 A: Getting Started with Excel 2007 B: Working with Formulas and Functions C: Formattng a Worksheet D: Working with Charts E: Analyzing Data Using Formulas F: Managing Workbook Data G: Using Tables H: Analyzing Table Data