- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
For the past three decades, the Shelly Cashman Seriesr has effectively introduced computers to millions of students, consistently providing the highest quality, most up-to-date, and innovative materials in computer education. Enjoy the proven step-by-step style and improved Office 2003 updates of the Shelly Cashman Seriesr and enhance your Office application skills today! Benefits:
• NEW! Brand new for 2003 - we've made our FrontPage textbook easier than ever to follow! With a more streamlined design, easy to follow steps and screen shots, your students will find this book to be an essential learning reference.
• NEW! Includes coverage of the new features of Microsoft FrontPage.
• Extensive end-of-project exercises, including the unique Cases and Places case studies that require critical thinking, reinforce the concepts and skills learned.
• "Learn It Online" Web page helps students learn and master skills through a variety of innovative activities, including project reinforcement exercises, practice tests, flashcards, learning games, and more.
• Free perforated FrontPage 2003 CourseCard back cover provides students a quick reference to FrontPage 2003 skills at their fingertips.
1. Creating a FrontPage Web Site Using a Template. 2. Adding a New Web Page to a Web Site. 3. Customizing and Managing Web Pages and Images. Table Feature: Creating a Stand-Alone Web Page Using a Layout Table. Appendices: A: Microsoft FrontPage Help System. B: Speech and Handwriting Recognition. C: Publishing FrontPage Web Sites to a File System. D: Changing Screen Resolution and Resetting the FrontPage Toolbars and Menus. E: FrontPage Web Design Tips.