- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Ships from: Appleton, WI
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Part of the Illustrated Series, this practical, easy to navigate book provides the essential knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 you need to succeed in both the classroom and beyond. Benefits:
• NEW! Allows students to create PowerPoint Presentations from scratch with out relying on the auto content wizard, giving students the flexibility to design for their needs.
• NEW! Covers the new Theme feature, a set of formatting choices such as colors, fonts, and objects that can be saved and used for future use.
• NEW! Teaches students about the protection and management tools, allowing them to use features to digitally sign and protect their presentation.
• NEW! Features a "Getting Started with Office 2007" Unit that prepares students with an in-depth introduction to the common features in each software application.
• NEW! Offers a new "Real Life Independent Challenge" exercise where students create presentations for their everyday lives.
Getting Started with Office 2007 Unit A: Creating a Presentation in PowerPoint 2007 Unit B: Modifying a Presentation Unit C: Inserting Objects into a Presentation Unit D: Finishing a Presentation Unit E: Working with Advanced Tools and Masters Unit F: Enhancing Charts Unit G: Inserting Illustrations, Objects and Media Clips Unit H: Using Advanced Features
Posted October 5, 2010
No text was provided for this review.