- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Part of the Illustrated Series, this practical, easy to navigate book provides the essential knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 you need to succeed in both the classroom and beyond. Benefits:
• NEW! Allows students to create PowerPoint Presentations from scratch with out relying on the auto content wizard, giving students the flexibility to design for their needs.
• NEW! Covers the new Theme feature, a set of formatting choices such as colors, fonts, and objects that can be saved and used for future use.
• NEW! Teaches students about the protection and management tools, allowing them to use features to digitally sign and protect their presentation.
• NEW! Features a "Getting Started with Office 2007" Unit that prepares students with an in-depth introduction to the common features in each software application.
• NEW! Offers a new "Real Life Independent Challenge" exercise where students create presentations for their everyday lives.
Getting Started with Office 2007 Unit A: Creating a Presentation in PowerPoint 2007 Unit B: Modifying a Presentation Unit C: Inserting Objects into a Presentation Unit D: Finishing a Presentation Unit E: Working with Advanced Tools and Masters Unit F: Enhancing Charts Unit G: Inserting Illustrations, Objects and Media Clips Unit H: Using Advanced Features
Posted October 5, 2010
No text was provided for this review.