Experience learning made easy—and quickly teach yourself how to use Microsoft Office Access, Excel, FrontPage, InfoPath, OneNote, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher, and Word. With STEP BY STEP, you can take just the lessons you need, or work from cover to cover. Either way, you drive the instruction—building and practicing the skills you need, just when you need them!
- Create and publish professional-quality documents, brochures, and Web pages
- Develop powerful but easy-to-use spreadsheets and databases
- Manage your e-mail communications and workday
- Produce and deliver compelling slide presentations
- Get your Web site up and running quickly
- Learn how to take notes electronically
- Easily capture and reuse information with InfoPath forms
- Work better together using the collaboration features across the Microsoft Office System
Practice your skills using the files on CD!
Your Microsoft Office System Reference Pack on CD includes:
- Twenty-five templates straight from the Microsoft Office team
- Microsoft Office System Quick Reference eBook
- Insider’s Guide to Microsoft Office OneNote 2003 eBook—describes new notetaking features in Office
- Microsoft Computer Dictionary, Fifth Edition, eBook—10,000+ entries!
- Introducing the Tablet PC eBook
- Complete STEP BY STEP eBook
- Skill-building practice files
A Note Regarding the CD or DVD
The print version of this book ships with a CD or DVD. For those customers purchasing one of the digital formats in which this book is available, we are pleased to offer the CD/DVD content as a free download via O'Reilly Media's Digital Distribution services. To download this content, please visit O'Reilly's web site, search for the title of this book to find its catalog page, and click on the link below the cover image (Examples, Companion Content, or Practice Files). Note that while we provide as much of the media content as we are able via free download, we are sometimes limited by licensing restrictions. Please direct any questions or concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org.