Microsoft Office Word 2003: Comprehensive Concepts and Techniques, CourseCard Edition / Edition 2by Gary B. Shelly, Thomas J. Cashman, Misty E. Vermaat
Pub. Date: 03/24/2005
Publisher: Cengage Learning
For the past three decades, the Shelly Cashman Seriesr has effectively introduced computers to millions of students - consistently providing the highest quality, most up-to-date, and innovative materials in computer education. Enjoy the proven step-by-step style and improved office 2003 updates of the Shelly Cashman Seriesr Word 2003 textbook to enhance your Office
For the past three decades, the Shelly Cashman Seriesr has effectively introduced computers to millions of students - consistently providing the highest quality, most up-to-date, and innovative materials in computer education. Enjoy the proven step-by-step style and improved office 2003 updates of the Shelly Cashman Seriesr Word 2003 textbook to enhance your Office application skills today! Benefits:
• Nine projects, a Web Feature, a Collaboration Feature, an Integration Feature, and five appendices offer a comprehensive presentation of Word 2003. Includes material for a ten- to fifteen-week period in a course that teaches Word 2003 as the primary component.
• Brand new for 2003, We've made our Word textbook easier than ever to follow! With a more streamlined design, easy-to-follow steps and screenshots, your students will find this book to be an essential learning reference.
• Includes coverage of the new features of Microsoft Word, such as: cropping graphics, controlling image brightness, adding users excepted from restrictions, structuring documents using XML, scaling graphics, and summarizing document content using automated tools.
• Extensive end-of-project exercises, including the unique Learn It Online activities, reinforce the concepts and skills learned.
• NEW! Free perforated Word 2003 CourseCard back cover provides students a quick reference to Word 2003 skills at their fingertips.
Table of Contents
1. Creating and Editing a Word Document 2. Creating a Research Paper 3. Creating a Resume Using a Wizard and a Cover Letter with a Table Web Feature: Creating Web Pages Using Word 4. Creating a Document with a Table, Chart, and Watermark 5. Generating Form Letters, Mailing Labels, and Directories 6. Creating a Professional Newsletter Collaboration Feature: Using Word's Collaboration Tools 7. Creating an Online Form 8. Working with Macros and Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) 9. Working with a Master Document, an Index, a Table of Contents, and XML Integration Feature: Linking an Excel Worksheet and Charting Its Data in Word Appendices A: Microsoft Word Help System B: Speech and Handwriting Recognition and Speech Playback C: Publishing Office Web Pages to a Web Server D: Changing Screen Resolution and Resetting the Word Toolbars and Menus E: Microsoft Office Specialist Certification
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >