- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
For the past three decades, the Shelly Cashman Seriesr has effectively introduced computers to millions of students - consistently providing the highest quality, most up-to-date, and innovative materials in computer education. Enjoy the proven step-by-step style and improved office 2003 updates of the Shelly Cashman Seriesr Word 2003 textbook to enhance your Office application skills today! Benefits:
• Nine projects, a Web Feature, a Collaboration Feature, an Integration Feature, and five appendices offer a comprehensive presentation of Word 2003. Includes material for a ten- to fifteen-week period in a course that teaches Word 2003 as the primary component.
• Brand new for 2003, We've made our Word textbook easier than ever to follow! With a more streamlined design, easy-to-follow steps and screenshots, your students will find this book to be an essential learning reference.
• Includes coverage of the new features of Microsoft Word, such as: cropping graphics, controlling image brightness, adding users excepted from restrictions, structuring documents using XML, scaling graphics, and summarizing document content using automated tools.
• Extensive end-of-project exercises, including the unique Learn It Online activities, reinforce the concepts and skills learned.
• NEW! Free perforated Word 2003 CourseCard back cover provides students a quick reference to Word 2003 skills at their fingertips.