Microsoft Project 2000 Step by Step Coursewareby Carl Chatfield, Timothy Johnson, Rebecca Chatfield
This instructor guide is a key part of the Microsoftr Step By Step Courseware series, which provides everything you need to get Microsoft software training classes up and running quickly with the most effective learning content/i>/b>
The in-depth software training program that's designed to help students get the most out of Microsoftr Project 2000.
This instructor guide is a key part of the Microsoftr Step By Step Courseware series, which provides everything you need to get Microsoft software training classes up and running quickly with the most effective learning content available. This guide complements both student guides for this software product: the Core Skills Student Guide, for students who want to gain basic proficiency with Project 2000, and the Expert Skills Student Guide, for students who want to master advanced techniques with Project 2000. Both come in full-color versions that offer students an outstanding learning experience.
This guide is designed for in-depth, instructor-led training:
- Numbered steps provide detailed instructions to help students easily learn new skills.
- Lesson objectives clearly state what your students will learn in each lesson.
- Margin notes for instructors give guidance on lesson delivery.
- The MOUS logo indicates a task that will be tested on the Microsoft Office User Specialist (MOUS) certification exam.
- Putting It All Together exercises challenge students to apply what they've learned in new ways.
- Quick Quizzes test what students have learned in each lesson.
- The Lesson Glossary defines key terms shown in boldface throughout the lesson.
Using the Core Skills Student Guide, your students will learn how to:
- Meet Microsoft Project MOUS core-level certification objectives
- Enter, organize, and fine-tune tasks
- Set up resourcesand assign them to tasks
- Filter, sort, group, and print project information
- Use Microsoft Project with other programs
Using the Expert Skills Student Guide, your students will learn how to:
- Meet Microsoft Project MOUS expert-level certification objectives
- Format your project plan and track progress against it
- Set up and work with Microsoft Project Central
- Work with multiple projects and manage a project team on line
- Customize Microsoft Project 2000
Included on CD-ROM:
- Practice files, test questions and answers, and answers to Quick Quizzes and Putting It All Together sections for both Student Guides
- Microsoft PowerPointr presentations to use while delivering lessons
- A Trainer's Guide to help you get up to speed quickly
- Estimated completion times for each lesson
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >