Scott Daley has worked with Microsoft Office Project since Project Server was Project Central. Starting with Microsoft Project Server 2002, he has implemented Project Server solutions at many companies in various industries, including construction, manufacturing, finance, and IT. After several years working as a consultant for Microsoft, Scott now works for Project Technology, a Microsoft Gold-Certified partner that builds and delivers Earned Value Management Systems built around Microsoft Office Project.
Microsoft Project 2010 In Depthby QuantumPM
This is the world’s most expert, complete, and practical guide to succeeding with Microsoft Project 2010! World-renowned project management consultants QuantumPM help you improve Project 2010 planning, scheduling, resource assignments, budgeting, collaboration, workload analysis, progress reporting, completion, closure, and more. Get comfortable with Project… See more details below
This is the world’s most expert, complete, and practical guide to succeeding with Microsoft Project 2010! World-renowned project management consultants QuantumPM help you improve Project 2010 planning, scheduling, resource assignments, budgeting, collaboration, workload analysis, progress reporting, completion, closure, and more. Get comfortable with Project 2010, leverage its immense power, and tailor it to your unique needs–no matter how large or complex your project may be!
Real solutions, new techniques, innovative shortcuts!
• Get started fast with Microsoft Project 2010 and its new Ribbon interface
• Plan and initiate your project to maximize the likelihood of success
• Create an effective preliminary project schedule
• Accurately define task logic and project resources
• Prepare work formulas and schedule resource assignments
• Refine and review your schedules, and perform an effective “Reality Check”
• Use Project 2010 to collaborate more efficiently with colleagues and partners
• Track progress and costs, and analyze project performance
• Customize Project 2010’s reports, views, tables, filters, groups, fields, toolbars, menus, and forms
• Work with multiple projects at once, and resolve complex resource allocation problems
• Analyze and present Project data in other applications, including Excel and Visio
• Identify and solve problems with your project and with Project 2010 itself
All In Depth books offer
• Comprehensive coverage with detailed solutions
• Troubleshooting help for tough problems you can’t fix on your own
• Outstanding authors recognized worldwide for their expertise and teaching style
Learning, reference, problem-solving…the only Project 2010 book you need!
Meet the Author
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >