- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
From Barnes & Noble
The definitive Visual Basic 6.0 reference library details the VB language, controls and component tools. This library consists of three volumes, not sold separately. These 3250 pages of printed material are taken from the online product documentation for VB 6.0. This is a programmer's resource, so familiarity with VB is assumed.
- Volume 1 is the language reference. It provides an alphabetized listing for the objects, functions, statements, methods, properties and events that are a part of VB 6.0. The appendices contain data types, operators and derived math functions.
- Volume 2 provides the controls reference and contains alphabetized listings of all the controls that ship with VB 6.0. It also gives properties, events and methods for each control.
- Volume 3 is the component tools guide and provides information on add-ins, DLLs and ActiveX components. Essentially, this publication shows how to extend the VB environment and build Internet applications.
- This is a valuable reference for advanced programmers and developers. This is the programmer's court of last resort that ensures compliance and compatibility for VB applications throughout environments.
- It is also a good supplement for intermediate to advanced VB tutorials and programming guides.