Microsoft Word 2000 Expert Skills Student Guide Step by Stepby ActiveEducation Staff
- Tips provide helpful hints and alternative ways to complete tasks, while important notes
This full-color STUDENT GUIDE is a key part of the Microsoftr STEP BY STEP COURSEWARE series, which provides everything you need to get up and running quickly with Microsoft software products. This guide will help you master advanced techniques with Microsoft Word 2000.
- Tips provide helpful hints and alternative ways to complete tasks, while important notes state warnings and cautions.
- Numbered steps provide detailed instructions to help you learn new skills.
- Margin notes give you additional information about the lesson.
- The MOUS logo indicates a task that will be tested on the Microsoft Office User Specialist (MOUS) certification exam.
- Putting It All Together exercises challenge you to apply what you've learned in new ways.
- Quick Quizzes test what you've learned in each lesson.
- The Lesson Glossary defines key terms shown in boldface throughout the lesson.
- Meet the Microsoft Word MOUS expert-level objectives
- Use advanced tools to modify formatting for paragraphs, graphics, and documents
- Work with tables, lists, and charts
- Customize the Microsoft Word interface
- Perform document mail merges and use macros to automate common tasks
- Create forms and long documents and collaborate on documents
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >