This best-selling resource has a worldwide reputation as the leader in its field. Focusing on human immunology and biology, while also reporting on scientific experimentation and advancement, it provides comprehensive coverage of state-of-the-art basic science as well as authoritative guidance on the practical aspects of day-to-day diagnosis and management. This new edition includes 700 full-color illustrations and a new, more accessible format to make finding information a snap for the busy practitioner. And this Expert Consult Edition offers online access to the complete contents of the 2-volume set, fully searchable, and much more.
• Includes a glossary of allergy and immunology for quick and easy reference.
• Contains keypoints and clinical pearls highlighted to find important information quickly.
• links to useful online resources both for you and for your patients.
• Offers contributions from hundreds of international authorities for world-class expertise in overcoming any clinical challenge.
• Contains 400 new illustrations, 700 in all, to better illustrate complex immunology.
• Covers the very latest in the field, including hot topics such as food allergy and immunotherapy.
• Includes the latest guidelines from The National Asthma Education and Prevention Program (NAEPP).
• Utilizes a new, more user-friendly full-color format for easier reference.
• Includes online access to the entire contents of the book, fully searchable, with links to MEDLINE abstracts for all of the references.