The Million Dollar Mystery (Illustrated)by Harold MacGrath
• The Million Dollar Mystery by Harold MacGrath 1915. Novelized from the scenario of F. Lonergan. In his youth, John Hargreaves joins the Black Hundred, a Russian secret service organization. He later
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
• The book is an edited and illustrated version of the original one and includes 60 or more unique illustrations which are relevant to its content.
• The Million Dollar Mystery by Harold MacGrath 1915. Novelized from the scenario of F. Lonergan. In his youth, John Hargreaves joins the Black Hundred, a Russian secret service organization. He later abandons the group, moves to the United States, and earns a fortune. When Hargreaves learns that several Black Hundred agents are after him, he withdraws a million dollars from various banks and prepares to flee with his daughter Florence. The Russian agents, led by Countess Olga, kidnap and threaten Florence to blackmail Hargreaves for the money. In the end, however, she is saved by newspaper reporter Jim Norton, who helps to round up the gang and reunites Florence with her father.
- Five Star Publishing, LLC
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- File size:
- 5 MB
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >
Even though I did not this I decided to rate and review this because I wanted to be the first person but I would not buy this because it sounds boring. I hope someone does end up buying this though so they can give a decent oppinion.