- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
One of the finest sports psychologists in the country, Dr. Coop is best known in golfing circles for his unique mental approach to the game. Over the past few years, the new secret he now reveals here has been helping both skilled pros and frustrated amateurs play better.
Foreword (Payne Stewart).
1. The Reason for This Book.
2. The Mind and Golf.
3. Why Golf Demands So Much Mentally.
4. Learning and Relearning How to Play.
5. From the Practice Tee to the First Tee.
6. The Importance of a Preshot Routine.
7. Understanding and Developing Concentration.
8. Visualization: Seeing Yourself Succeed.
9. Emotional Traps: Overcoming Fear and Anger.
10. Maximizing Your Personal Distance: The Mental Side of the Long Ball.
11. Successful Self-Talk.
12. Handling Some Common Mental-Side Challenges.
13. Junior-Senior Strategy: Starting Right and Aging Well.
14. History, Obsession, and Traits of the Greats.
Appendix: Discovering Your Golf Profile.