Miss Charming's Book of Crazy Cocktails: Over 200 Outrageous Drink Recipes to Turn Any Night into a Partyby Cheryl Charming
Why mix the same old vodka tonic when you can try a Stubborn Moscow Mule? Have some vodka with ginger beer and a dash of lime juice—just the thing for an extra kick. Tired of bourbon and soda? Then spice up your Jack Daniel’s with a half jig of Yukon Jack, a little root beer schnapps, and some cola, and slam down a Jackhammer! When you’ve had enough of the trendy Cosmopolitan, shake things up a bit with an Agent Orange—this concoction of mandarin-flavored vodka, Grand Marnier, Cointreau, and orange juice is sure to put you on guard. With more than 200 recipes for out-of-the-ordinary and out-of-this-world beverages, Miss Charming’s Book of Crazy Cocktails is a one-way ticket to your own private Margaritaville, offering such creative concoctions as:
* Bumblebee Stinger: one of Miss Charming’s Amazing Critter Cocktails that will surely create a buzz
* Disco Ball Inferno: a tempting shot that pops and rocks (Pop Rocks not optional)
* Scarlett O’Hara: a little comfort for that Southern belle in all of us
* Midsummer Night’s Dream: what could be better on a sultry summer evening?
If you’re ready to ditch Daddy’s martinis and Mommy’s Manhattans for something a little more interesting, or you want to make your next shindig one that everyone will remember, Miss Charming’s Book of Crazy Cocktails is sure to pay the tab—and serve up a pitcherful of fun to boot.
- Crown Publishing Group
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Product dimensions:
- 5.14(w) x 8.06(h) x 0.49(d)
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >