Read an Excerpt
Fun Uses for Vodka
1. To remove a bandage painlessly, saturate the bandage with vodka-the alcohol dissolves the adhesive.
2. To clean the caulking around bathtubs and showers, fill a trigger-spray bottle with vodka, spray the caulking, let it sit five minutes, and wash clean. The alcohol in the vodka kills mold and mildew.
3. To clean your eyeglasses, simply wipe the lenses with a soft, clean cloth dampened with vodka. The alcohol in the vodka cleans the glass and kills germs.
4. Prolong the life of your razors by filling a cup with vodka and letting your the blades soak in the alcohol after shaving. The vodka disinfects the blades and prevents rusting.
5. Spray vodka on vomit stains, scrub with a brush, then blot dry-gone.
6. Using a cotton ball, apply vodka to your face as an astringent to cleanse the skin and tighten pores.