- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Part 1-What is the Missionary Call?
1. Understanding the Missionary Call
2. How Can I Know God's Will?
3. Is There a Biblical Basis for the Missionary Call?
4. Historical Understandings of the Missionary Call
Part 2- Understanding Your Missionary Call
How Specific Does the Call Have to Be?
6. Timing and the Missionary Call
7. What Should I Do If My Spouse Does Not Feel Called?
Part 3- Fulfilling the Missionary Call
8. Getting to the Field
9. Hindrances to Getting to the Field 143
Challenges on the Field
11. Missionary Heroes and the Missionary Call
12. Understanding and Answering the Missionary Call
Posted July 27, 2012
Posted March 15, 2012
This is an excellent book for anyone who thinks they may be called to missions or simply desires to learn more about what it means to be called to missions. Sills never says that a call to missions looks like "x" nor does he say that a call has to be through a burning bush experience. Having served on the mission field and as he serves a proffessor of missions at a seminary, he really helps his reader understand and sift through all the emotions and questions involved. This is also a great book for family members of those who are called to international missions. It is not a complicated read and is very insigtfulWas this review helpful? Yes NoThank you for your feedback. Report this reviewThank you, this review has been flagged.
Posted July 1, 2013
No text was provided for this review.