Model-Driven Architecture Complete Certification Kit - Core Series for ITby Ivanka Menken
Model-Driven Architecture (MDA) can be described as a software
Explore the latest trend in software development and engineering known as Model-Driven Architecture (MDA). The MDA approach unifies and simplifies software modeling and design. Become a valued member of your organization by learning the tools and processes of the MDA software design approach.
Model-Driven Architecture (MDA) can be described as a software design approach for the creation and development of software systems. Model-Driven Architecture supports model-driven engineering of software systems, and provides guidelines for the structuring of specifications, which are expressed as models. It encourages efficient use of system models in the software development process. This course would be beneficial to IT Professionals learning about software systems and design trends, IT organizations and Business Analysts looking to implement an MDA approach for software development, and Software Engineers and Architects looking to learn about system models and MDA tools, standards, and processes.
This certification validates your knowledge of specific methods, models, and/or tools. This is essential to professionals in order to be updated on the latest multimedia trends, and to add to their MDA toolbox.
The industry is facing a bold, new world with the amazing developments in MDA technology, and the challenges and the opportunities that this presents are unprecedented. The Model-Driven Architecture Complete Certification Kit serves as a complete introductory guide for anyone looking to grasp a better understanding of MDA concepts and their practical application in any environment.
The Art of Service's introductory MDA training and certification helps IT practitioners develop the skills that are crucial, as businesses embark on this massive transformation. It provides an industry credential for IT professionals to help them transform into the world of MDA.
This training and certification enables you to move both the industry and business forward, and to quickly take advantage of the benefits that MDA applications present.
Take the next step: Get Certified!
The Art of Service IT Service Management programs are the #1 certification programs in the information management industry. Being proven means investing in yourself, and formally validating your knowledge, skills, and expertise by the industry's most comprehensive learning and certification program. The Model-Driven Architecture Complete Certification course prepares you for MDA Certification.
- Easy and affordable.
- Learning about MDA technologies has never been more affordable.
- Latest industry trends are explained.
- Acquire valuable skills and get updated about the industry's latest trends right here. Today.
- Learn from the Experts. The Art of Service offers education about MDA and 300 other technologies by the industry's best.
- Learn at your own pace. Find everything right here, when you need it, and from wherever you are.
What will you learn?
- Learn the important concepts, tools, and uses of MDA.
- Learn about the benefits of implementing an MDA approach in software development processes.
- Examine key MDA principles and models.
- Review MDA standards and processes.
- Explore Software and Systems Engineering and Development techniques, concepts, and processes.
The topics covered in this course are:
- Systems Engineering and Development Lifecycle
- Introduction to MDA
- MDA Principles and Models
- MDA Process
- MDA Standards
- MDA Tools
- MDA Transformation and the Future of MDA
The recommended minimum contact hours to pass the certification test is 18 hours.
The program combines presentations supported by trainer audio. Each module is followed by quizzes and exercises (marking scheme provided) to test your knowledge and competency, and to enhance understanding of the key concepts. A certificate is awarded to your successful passing of the final exam (80% pass requirement) and completion of the course. This is an eLearning Program. Your access details to the eLearning course are in the book.
- Multimedia presentations
- Downloadable resources (PDF documents)
- End-of-module review questions to assess your content knowledge
- Emereo Publishing
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- File size:
- 1 MB
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews