- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
* An up to date work by the world's leading expert on bird flight
* Examines the biology and biomechanics of bird flight with added reference to the flight of bats and pterosaurs.
* Uses proven aeronautical principles to help solve biological issues in understanding and predicting the flight capabilities of birds and other vertebrates.
* Provides insights into the evolution of flight and the likely capabilities of extinct birds and reptiles.
* Gives a detailed explanation of the science behind, and use of, the author's predictive bird flight simulation program - Flight - which is available on a companion website.
* Presents often difficult concepts in easily understood language.
Posted January 16, 2014