Models of Capitalism: Growth and Stagnation in the Modern Era / Edition 1by David Coates
Pub. Date: 04/17/2000
The contemporary debate on economic policy is dominated by the issue of 'which model of capitalism works best'. See more details below
The contemporary debate on economic policy is dominated by the issue of 'which model of capitalism works best'.
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- New Edition
- Product dimensions:
- 6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.67(d)
Table of Contents
1. Capitalist Models and Economic Growth.
Part I: Capitalist Models: The Arguments: .
2. Liberal Capitalism: Retreat and Revival?.
3. 'Trust-Based' Capitalism: Revival and Retreat.
Part II: Capitalist Models: The Evidence: .
4. The Power of Organized Labour.
5. Education, Training and Culture.
6. The Organization of Capital in the Pursuit of Growth.
7. The State as an Element in the Growth Equation.
Part III: Conclusion: .
8. Capitalist Models and the Politics of the Left.
Appendix: Theories of Growth.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >