- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
The Modern Construction Handbook has become a building construction classic. Its systematic approach with chapters on materials, walls, roofs, construction and environment offers clear and efficient orientation.
The second edition underwent a considerable expansion and has been thoroughly updated:
Digital fabrication techniques are included and presented in an instructional book for the first time, in addition to traditional production processes
- Constructive building principles are shown with new, color 3D drawings and illustrated with photos of built examples of the work of renown architects
- More and densely packed information provided by 3D drawings of the individual components and structures
- Glossary following every chapter containing explanations of terminology and related information
- Environmental aspects and properties of the different materials
- New design and rendering methods such as parametrical design, CAD/CAM and 3D Modeler are explained, shown and integrated in the respective chapters.
Introduction.- Materials.- Walls.- Roofs.- Structure.- Environment.- Future.- References.