Modern Control Engineering / Edition 2by Katsuhiko Ogata
Pub. Date: 11/13/1990
Publisher: Prentice Hall Professional Technical Reference
This comprehensive treatment of the analysis and design of continuous-time control systems provides a gradual development of control theoryand shows how to solve all computational problems with MATLAB. It avoids highly mathematical arguments, and features an abundance of examples and worked problems throughout the book. Chapter topics include the Laplace transform; mathematical modeling of mechanical systems, electrical systems, fluid systems, and thermal systems; transient and steady-state-response analyses, root-locus analysis and control systems design by the root-locus method; frequency-response analysis and control systems design by the frequency-response; two-degrees-of-freedom control; state space analysis of control systems and design of control systems in state space.
Table of Contents(NOTE: Each chapter begins with Introduction and concludes with Example Problems and Solutions and Problems.)
1. Introduction to Control Systems.
2. The Laplace Transform.
3. Mathematical Modeling of Dynamic Systems.
4. Mathematical Modeling of Fluid Systems and Thermal Systems.
5. Transient and Steady-State Response Analyses.
7. Control Systems Design by the Root-Locus Method.
8. Frequency-Response Analysis.
9. Control Systems Design by the Frequency Response.
10. PID Controls and Two-Degrees-of-Freedom Control Systems.
11. Analysis of Control Systems in State Space.
12. Design of Control Systems in State Space.
Appendix: Background Materials Necessary for Effective Use of MATLAB.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >