Modern Control System Theory / Edition 2by M. Gopal
Pub. Date: 10/28/1993
Publisher: Wiley, John & Sons, Incorporated
Books by the same author Digital Control Engineering M. Gopal Recent developments in LSI technology and the consequent availability of inexpensive microprocessors, memory chips and analog-to-digital converters have made it possible to use computers as integral part of control systems. This book presents control theory that is relevant to the analysis and design of computer-controlled systems. Among its features, the book:
- contains appendices that summarize the relevant background material;
- summarizes the theoretical and practical aspects of a large class of transform-domain and state-space design algorithms;
- describes the background to many current approaches to self-tuning control;
- includes a computer-aided-design package;
- discusses basic characteristics of stepping motors and their associated drives;
- presents important hardware and software aspects of implementation of digital control algorithms using microprocessors;
- includes three case studies on microprocessor-based control.
- Wiley, John & Sons, Incorporated
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Product dimensions:
- 6.38(w) x 9.45(h) x 1.57(d)
Table of ContentsLinear Spaces and Linear Operators.
State Variable Descriptions.
Physical Systems and State Assignment.
Solution of State Equations.
Controllability and Observability.
Relationship Between State Variable and Input-Output Descriptions.
Optimal Control: General Mathematical Procedures.
Optimal Feedback Control.
Stochastic Optimal Linear Estimation and Control.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >