- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Ships from: Houston, TX
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
1. An Outline of the International Economy.
2. The Theory of International Trade.
3. Tariffs and Other Forms of Protection.
4. Market Imperfections in the International Economy.
5. Trade Integration.
6. Trade, Factor Movements and Technical Progress.
7. The Multinational Enterprise.
Part II: The Macroeconomics of the Open Economy:.
8. Concepts in Open Economy Macroeconomics.
9. Models of Exchange Rate Determination.
10. Empirical Evidence on the Determinants of Exchange Rates.
11. Controversies in International Macroeconomics.
References and Bibliography.