Modern Systems Analysis and Design / Edition 5by Jeffrey A. Hoffer, Joey F George, Joseph S Valacich, Joseph S. Valacich, Joey F. George
Pub. Date: 03/16/2007
Publisher: Prentice Hall
The third edition of Modern Systems Analysis and Design investigates the very latest of systems analysis and design. Rather than looking strictly at the technological aspects, Hoffer, George and Valacich focus on the business perspective and the human, organizational and technical skills an information systems professional needs to be successful. Chapter topics cover foundations for systems development, making the business case, analysis, design, implementation and maintenance, and advanced analysis and design methods. For information systems professionals.
- Prentice Hall
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Older Edition
- Product dimensions:
- 8.74(w) x 11.06(h) x 1.15(d)
Table of Contents
I. FOUNDATIONS FOR SYSTEMS DEVELOPMENT.
2. Succeeding as a Systems Analyst.
3. Managing the Information Systems Project.
4. Automated Tools for Systems Development.
II. MAKING THE BUSINESS CASE.
6. Initiating and Planning Systems Development Projects.
8. Structuring Systems Requirements: Process Modeling.
9. Structuring Systems Requirements: Logic Modeling.
10. Structuring Systems Requirements: Conceptual Data Modeling.
11. Selecting the Best Alternative Design Strategy.
13. Designing Forms and Reports.
14. Designing Interfaces and Dialogues.
15. Finalizing Design Specifications.
16. Designing Internet and Distributed Systems.
V. IMPLEMENTATION AND MAINTENANCE.
18. Maintaining Information System.
VI. ADVANCED ANALYSIS AND DESIGN METHODS.
20. Object-Oriented Analysis and Design.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >