The trusted and essential little black notebook for two centuries, Moleskine® is the legendary brand of journals used by famous artists and writers, as well as by people from all walks of life. Designed in Italy, this Moleskine® Passions Wellness Journal is made for those who are dedicated to healthy living. With special pages for seasonal food calendars, food facts, measures and conversions, and plenty of space for ideas and thoughts, it's truly perfect for someone who cares about being fit and staying well. The three ribbon place markers help create shortcuts to favorite journal sections.
- 240 pages on acid-free paper
- 6 themed sections include: Personal Goals, Exercise Log, Diet, General Health, Games/Sports, and Inspirations
- 6 blank tabs to customize as you choose
- 16 blank pages for notes and thoughts
- Double expandable inner pocket for storage
- Several adhesive labels: 40 to be used on the blank tabs, 150 with colored icons and 12 to customize the cover.
- Embossed and thread-bound black cardboard cover with rounded corners
- Elastic closure
- Measures 5" x 8.25"
- Publication date:
- Age Range:
- Up to 18 Years
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >
If you like to keep track of you life then this is for you. It's perfect for keeping me on track and motivated!
I bought this notebook and ended up giving it away. I did not like the format as much as I thought I might and wish I had been able to see the inside before committing to the purchase. I ended up using a lined, large moleskine for the same purpose and like it much better! It give me MUCH more flexibility for how I journal my health goals, fewer wasted pages and just is overall more useful to me. I think having a wellness journal is a great idea, but this did not succeed at it's goal for me. Unless you can and will use it as laid out (and I doubt many people will), you'd be better off spending your money on a regular Moleskine journal.
I would not buy this product again. The layout was confusing to me and I felt it was difficult to maneuver between sections