Wendy Piersall has been blogging professionally for more than five years. She has written for Entrepreneur.com, been featured on NBC's Today show, and was named one of the most influential moms online by Nielson. Wendy runs the Woo! Jr. Kids Activities Network and frequently speaks at blogging conferences.
Mom Blogging For Dummiesby Wendy Piersall
The population of mom bloggers is growing at a stunning pace and they boast an audience of more than 23 million women reading, posting, or commenting on blogs every week. This fun and friendly guide targets moms who are looking to become a savvier blogger, build a personal brand/b>
Ready to start your Mom blog or enhance your existing one? This book is for you!
The population of mom bloggers is growing at a stunning pace and they boast an audience of more than 23 million women reading, posting, or commenting on blogs every week. This fun and friendly guide targets moms who are looking to become a savvier blogger, build a personal brand, earn free products to review or give away, or make some extra cash through ad revenue. Named by Nielsen as one of the most influential moms online, author Wendy Piersall helps you determine the right business model for your blog and then create a professional, in-demand personal brand.
- Serves as a road map for the growing population of moms who are interested in creating a blog or enhancing an existing blog
- Explains how to define a business model, understand your reader demographics, and choose the right look and feel for your blog
- Addresses delicate issues such as dealing with privacy and family members who don't want to be featured on your blog
- Walks you through using social media to extend your personal brand, building traffic with SEO and blog networks, and having a plan and policies in place when big brands and media come calling
- Offers a very unintimidating format as well as the usual fun and friendly For Dummies approach
This beginner guide presents baby steps for breaking into the often-daunting mom blogging community, with practical advice on how to join and become an accepted member of this exciting world.
Meet the Author
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >
"Pie." Shoves face into a pie.
PIES RAIN DOWN