Selling By Auction In just over 18 months, more than 20,000 listings for new and existing homes have been posted on eBay. On average, an eBay posting generates more than 1,000 viewings per property, but there's no way of knowing how many postings result in actual sales. EBay Inc. executives say the company doesn't keep track of concluded transactions. In addition to new and existing homes, the postings include land, vacation homes, and time shares. You don't have to be wealthy ...
Selling By Auction
In just over 18 months, more than 20,000 listings for new and existing homes have been posted on eBay. On average, an eBay posting generates more than 1,000 viewings per property, but there's no way of knowing how many postings result in actual sales. EBay Inc. executives say the company doesn't keep track of concluded transactions. In addition to new and existing homes, the postings include land, vacation homes, and time shares. You don't have to be wealthy to buy or sell at an online real-estate auction and this venue can be the perfect place for you to sell your time share.
Should you buy, or sell, a time share on eBay? Or is it too risky? Before you decide to participate in an online auction familiarize yourself with the rules of the road. The format for eBay real-estate auctions is different from those usually used on eBay. For starters, a bid to buy or sell real estate on eBay isn't legally binding. A bid on eBay for a property merely expresses your serious interest in the purchase and indicates that you want to proceed to final negotiations for the property. Neither the seller, nor the buyer, has a legal obligation to actually complete the real-estate transaction.
The Internet is an effective medium for advertising time shares, but has its flaws when it comes to the actual sales transaction. The lack of a binding agreement is an issue. In most traditional auctions, bidders must bring a cashier's check for the deposit. When that gavel comes down, the buyer is locked in, and the deal closes at a predesignated time.
In this book, you will learn about:
* Why Time Shares Make Sense
* The Benefits And Disadvantages Of Owning A Timeshare
* Timeshare Presentations: How To Survive?
* The Concept Of Time Share And Time Share Rentals
* Companies Offering Time Shares: Channeling Time Share Deals
* Sell A Timeshare: What You Need To Know
* Listing With A Broker
* Is It Worth Buying Timeshares?
* Buying Timeshare Resale Vs Buying From Timeshare Resort
* Are You Up To Buy Time Share?
* Is It Wise To Buy Worldmark Time Share Properties?
* How To Sell Trendwest Time Share
* Sell A Timeshare: Locating Interested Buyers
* Sell A Timeshare: Approaching A Potential Buyer
* Sell A Timeshare: How To Spot An Interested Buyer
* Checklist For Buying Timeshares
* Disney World Time Shares For Magical Vacations
* Getting The Best When Owning Florida Time Shares
* Get The Most From The Sell Of Your Timeshare
* For First Class Vacations At Hilton
* Sell A Timeshare: Sales Tactics For The Individual
* Sell A Timeshare: Finalizing The Sale
* Sell A Timeshare: Pros And Cons Of Using A Realtor
* Say Aloha! To Your Dream Vacation With A Hawaii Time Share Exchange
* Buying Your Marriott Time Share
* Marriott Time Share: Leading In The Travel Industry
* Sell A Timeshare: Advertising And Networking
* The Importance Of Advertising
* Time Share Selling Options
* Selling By Auction
* Florida Time Share - Get Some Of The Hottest Vacations
* Enjoy An Exhilarating Vacation, Vegas Style
* Enjoying Your Vacation Within And Around The Las Vegas Strip
* Investing In Timeshares - 8 Guidelines And Risks
* Selling Time Shares Properly
* The Most Wanted Quality - Patience And Virtue
* Get The Right Time Share Deals
* Marriot Time Shares: Leading In The Time Share Industry
* Sell A Timeshare: Prequalifying An Interested Buyer
* Sell A Timeshare: Helping Your Buyer Make A Selection
* Myrtle Beach Time Share: 60 Miles Of Endless Choices
* Debunking RCI Time Shares
* RCI Time Shares: Your Ticket To Unforgettable Exchange Vacations
* Things You Should Know About Time Shares
* Sell Time Share Property To Your Advantage
* Relieve Yourself Of The Debt Trap: Sell Time Shares