Mooring Against the Tide: Writing Fiction and Poetry / Edition 1by Jeff Knorr, Tim Schell, Tim Schell
Pub. Date: 07/06/2000
Publisher: Prentice Hall
This creative writing text will serve as a guide to steer through sometimes rough and unsure waters until the writer is safely moored against the tide.See more details below
This creative writing text will serve as a guide to steer through sometimes rough and unsure waters until the writer is safely moored against the tide.
- Prentice Hall
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Older Edition
- Product dimensions:
- 6.00(w) x 8.99(h) x 0.59(d)
Table of Contents
3. Lines & Stanzas.
4. Sound and the Poem.
5. Rhyme & Meter, the Music of Poems.
6. Voice and How We Create It in Poems.
7. Point of View in Poems.
8. Fixed Forms: Creating Our Poetic World.
9. Putting It All Together: The Whole Poem.
11. The Poetry Workshop.
12. Workshopping a Free Verse Poem.
13. Workshopping a Fixed Form Poem.
2. Point of View.
7. Style, Tone, and Voice.
8. Credible Surprise on the Path to Resonance.
11. Participating in the Workshop.
12. Workshopping a Story in the First Person.
13. Workshopping a Story in the Third Person.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >