Mosby's Anatomy & Physiology Study and Review Cards / Edition 2by Dan Matusiak
Pub. Date: 07/03/2013
Publisher: Elsevier Health Sciences
Mosby’s Anatomy & Physiology Study and Review Cards, 2nd Edition helps students learn and retain the fundamentals of Anatomy and Physiology. Divided into 20 color-coded sections, more than 330 cards cover all of the body systems with a vivid mix of illustrations, tables, quizzes and labeling exercises. The vibrant illustrations and/i>/b>/sup>
Mosby’s Anatomy & Physiology Study and Review Cards, 2nd Edition helps students learn and retain the fundamentals of Anatomy and Physiology. Divided into 20 color-coded sections, more than 330 cards cover all of the body systems with a vivid mix of illustrations, tables, quizzes and labeling exercises. The vibrant illustrations and supporting text will make the most of study time while improving comprehension and retention.
- 330 sturdy, full-color flash cards based on Patton & Thibodeau content enhance your understanding and retention of A&P concepts.
- Labeling flashcards with image on the front and label key on the back are ideal for visual learners to practice anatomy identification and grasp anatomical relationships.
- Hundreds of study questions on cards with answers on the back help reinforce core content.
- Convenient, portable size lets you study A&P on the go.
- New and updated illustrations from Patton textbooks make transitioning from reading to studying seamless.
- New and revised questions ensure you have the best A&P preparation possible.
- All cards reflect the latest content from the Patton & Thibodeau texts to provide you with the most up to date A&P content.
- Elsevier Health Sciences
- Publication date:
- Sales rank:
- Product dimensions:
- 4.60(w) x 5.80(h) x 4.60(d)
Table of Contents
1 Organization of the Body 2 Chemistry of Life 3 Cells and Tissues 4 The Integumentary System 5 The Skeletal System 6 The Muscular System 7 The Nervous System 8 The Sense Organs 9 The Endocrine System 10 Blood 11 The Cardiovascular System 12 The Lymphatic System and Immunity 13 The Respiratory System 14 The Digestive System 15 The Urinary System 16 Nutrition and Metabolism 17 Fluid, Electrolyte, and Acid-Base Balance 18 The Reproductive Systems 19 Growth and Development 20 Genetics and Heredity
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >