Mosby's Emergency & Transport Nursing Examination Reviewby Renee S. Holleran
This valuable study resource provides a thorough, comprehensive review for the Certified Emergency Nurse (CEN) exam - and it's the only review book that also helps readers prepare for the Certified Flight Registered Nurse (CFRN) and Flight Paramedic Certification (FP-C) exams. No other resource provides both a review of content as well as over 1,400 questions and a CD-ROM with 3 practice tests. Each chapter features questions with answers and rationales for every question - explaining the "why" behind every answer. Packed with all the essential information needed for a complete review, it includes a new section on critical care, a new chapter on bioterrorism, and new content on conscious sedation issues, RSI, airway management, and safety training. The Transport section now includes new content on CAMTS standards and transport operations.
- Over 1,400 questions with rationales and references offer excellent preparation for the CEN, CFRN, and FP-C exams.
- A practice CD-ROM includes 3 sample exams with answers and rationales, and automatic grading helps users assess their mastery of the material.
- A content outline of must-know topics is provided, followed by practice questions, answers, rationales, and references.
- New guidelines and medications currently being used for BLS, ACLS, and PALS are discussed.
- New chapters have been added on Invasive Interventions, Pharmacology, Invasive Monitoring, Bioterrorism, CAMTS Standards, and Transport Operations.
- Updated and expanded content addresses emerging infectious diseases, CISM for emergency and transport staff, CAMTS standards and transport operations, conscious sedation issues, RSI, airway management, safety training, and age-related changes and differences (pediatric and geriatric).
- Elsevier Health Sciences
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- Sales rank:
- File size:
- 3 MB
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews
Wish I had had this book earlier while studying for my CEN exam. It gives a good basis for testing, but would not use it exclusively for testing. An excellent adjunct.