Mosby's Family Practice Sourcebook / Edition 4by Michael Evans, James Meuser
Pub. Date: 11/01/2005
Publisher: Elsevier Health Sciences
An evidence-based approach to family practice care, Mosby’s Family Practice Sourcebook: An Evidence-Based Approach to Care, Fourth Edition is a quick reference tool for residents and general practitioners. It covers the latest evidence-based approaches and controversies in the prevention and treatment of a wide variety of clinical problems encountered in… See more details below
An evidence-based approach to family practice care, Mosby’s Family Practice Sourcebook: An Evidence-Based Approach to Care, Fourth Edition is a quick reference tool for residents and general practitioners. It covers the latest evidence-based approaches and controversies in the prevention and treatment of a wide variety of clinical problems encountered in office practice. The book is organized by conditions seen or treated by the typical family practitioner. Coordinated by the University of Toronto’s Department of Family and Community Medicine, each topic area is developed by a variety of experts (over 170 in total) to provide the latest evidence-based practice. "The perfect mix of the evidence with the practical!"
Each topic covers the latest evidence, discussing the pros and cons of each issue. The coverage is presented as briefly as possible, providing evidence-based citations from trials, journals and web sites.
• Now divided by medical subspecialty, with additional sections entitled Family Practice and Approaches To (covering commonly encountered problems in family practice like dizziness, fatigue, pain).
• Each topic has been updated, with new topics added where necessary.
- Elsevier Health Sciences
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- New Edition
- Product dimensions:
- 1.24(w) x 8.50(h) x 11.00(d)
Table of Contents
- Common Problems in Family Medicine
- Community Health: Prevention
- Community Health: Travel Health
- Cardiovascular System
- Central Nervous System
- Infectious Disease
- Mental Health and Addictions: Addictions
- Mental Health and Addictions: Mental Health
- Sports Medicine, Exercise, and Injuries
- Women's Health: Breast Diseases
- Women's Health: Gynecology
- Women's Health: Obstetrics
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >