- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Ships from: acton, MA
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
This portable reference is designed to help practicing nurses and nursing students make a nursing diagnosis and write a care plan with ease and confidence. Its quick-access format allows the user to quickly find the information needed while in clinics, class, or at the patient's bedside.
• Up-to-date information on all 2005-2006 NANDA-approved nursing diagnoses.
• Includes suggested nursing diagnoses and page references for over 1200 client symptoms, medical and psychiatric diagnoses, diagnostic procedures, surgical interventions, and clinical states.
• Includes care plans for all nursing diagnoses suggested in Section I, including evidence-based, independent, collaborative, geriatric, multicultural, pediatric, and home care interventions.
• Provides care plans for every NANDA-approved nursing diagnosis.
• Allows quick access to information with alphabetical organization.
• Includes geriatric, multicultural, pediatric, and home care interventions as necessary for plans of care.
• Smaller trim size makes this book easy to carry and use in a clinical setting.
Section I – Guide to Nursing Diagnoses
An alphabetized list of medical diagnoses, diagnostic procedures, clinical states, symptoms, and problems, with suggested nursing diagnoses
Section II – Guide to Planning Care
The definition, defining characteristics, risk factors, related factors, client outcomes, general, geriatric, pediatric, home care, and culturally competent nursing interventions where appropriate, and client/family teaching for each alphabetized nursing diagnosis.