Mosby's Massage Therapy Review / Edition 2by Sandy Fritz
Pub. Date: 12/19/2005
Publisher: Elsevier Health Sciences
No other massage review book offers such complete exam preparation! Written by massage therapy expert Sandy Fritz, this preparation tool offers more review content and questions than any other massage certification review. It gives you the practice and study tools you need for the NCE and MPLEx certification exams, state exams, and even mid-term or final exams.
No other massage review book offers such complete exam preparation! Written by massage therapy expert Sandy Fritz, this preparation tool offers more review content and questions than any other massage certification review. It gives you the practice and study tools you need for the NCE and MPLEx certification exams, state exams, and even mid-term or final exams. With complete coverage of the information you need to know to study more effectively and take tests more successfully, it helps you memorize terms, definitions, and key facts, all with an emphasis on critical thinking skills - a key part of any licensure or certification exam.
- The companion CD, packaged with the text, features two practice tests that match the electronic format of actual certification exams, mirror the content of the NCE and MPLEx exams (offered by NCBTMB and FSMTB), and offer immediate remediation for any areas of weakness.
- More than 1,300 review questions include the two types of questions on the NCE - factual recall and comprehension.
- Content review includes a detailed review of body systems and their applications to massage.
- A companion Evolve website helps you review with study tips plus games and activities.
- A new five-step review process lets you identify areas that need more attention as you study and prepare. Tips for studying and test taking; what to memorize; how to apply concepts and think critically help you hone test-taking skills better than ever before.
- A full-color design features 100 new illustrations showing massage techniques and Anatomy & Physiology.
- Elsevier Health Sciences
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Product dimensions:
- 8.54(w) x 10.94(h) x 0.71(d)
Table of Contents
Part 1: HOW TO STUDY FOR CREDENTIALING EXAMS 1.Overview of the Licensing and Certification Process 2.How to Study for Exams Part 2: REVIEWING FOR FACTUAL RECALL 3.Review of Massage Application 4.Anatomy and Physiology Part 3: REVIEWING FOR COMPREHENSION 5.Massage Theory and Application 6.Functional Anatomy and Physiology Part 4: REVIEW QUESTIONS BY CONTENT AREA 7.Therapeutic Massage 8.Anatomy, Physiology, and Pathology Part 5: PRACTICE EXAMS
Appendixes Appendix A: Indications and Contraindications to Massage Appendix B: Glossary Appendix C: Answer Keys
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >