- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Fun, quick, and easy to study while on the go, Mosby’s Medical Terminology Flash Cards, 3rd Edition provide a great tool for learning and reviewing medical terms. 600 full-color flash cards help you memorize the prefixes, suffixes, and combining forms used to build medical terms. Updated with the latest medical terms and illustrations, these flash cards include word-building examples and Spanish translations. And you can now study flash cards and take quizzes on your smartphone!
• Full-color illustrations help you remember terms and their word parts.
• Word-building examples show how word parts are used to create medical terms - including the most commonly diagnosed diseases and disorders, as well as treatments and procedures.
• Indexing by body system makes it easy to organize and study terms.
• Spanish translations of word parts and terminology are included.
• Alphabetical index and suggested learning activities in a companion booklet make it easy to find specific cards and study the cards in a variety of different ways.
• Durable, hole-punched design allows you to put sets of cards on a metal ring or cord for on-the-go study.
• NEW! Smaller 3" x 5" card format helps you memorize - anywhere and anytime - the prefixes, suffixes, and combining forms used to build medical terms.
• NEW! Mobile-optimized flash cards and quizzes allow you to study the flash cards and take quizzes using your smartphone.