Mosby's PDQ for RN: Practical, Detailed, Quick / Edition 2by Mosby
Pub. Date: 08/02/2007
Publisher: Elsevier Health Sciences
Exactly what you need for the clinical setting, this pocket-sized reference offers instant access to hundreds of nursing facts, formulas, lab values, and procedures. Key coverage of drugs, emergency care, pediatrics, patient teaching, obstetrics, geriatrics, patient assessment, and more is divided into 10 easy-to-use sections - each tabbed and color-coded with a
Exactly what you need for the clinical setting, this pocket-sized reference offers instant access to hundreds of nursing facts, formulas, lab values, and procedures. Key coverage of drugs, emergency care, pediatrics, patient teaching, obstetrics, geriatrics, patient assessment, and more is divided into 10 easy-to-use sections - each tabbed and color-coded with a rapid-reference table of contents to help you find information fast. It also features a special facts section containing essential formulas, conversion tables, and abbreviations.
- You can carry this pocket-sized guide anywhere, and the convenient spiral binding allows you to lay the booklet flat for easy reference.
- Each color-coded section tab has a table of contents with page references making it easy to quickly locate key information. Cross-references with page numbers are also provided to help you find related topics.
- Includes a collection of commonly used but rarely memorized clinical information, such as charts, graphs, formulas, conversions, and lab values - all necessary to help you deliver safe and efficient nursing care.
- Information is easy to find in 10 tabbed, color-coded sections: Procedures, Vital Signs/Assessment, Meds/IV, Labs, Emergency/ECG, Obstetrics, Pediatrics, Geriatrics, Patient Teaching, and Facts.
- Printed on waterproof and stain-resistant paper, this durable reference is tough enough for any clinical setting and will even float if it falls into water.
- A ruler with selected standard measurements slides in and out of the spiral binding and serves as a handy bookmark.
- All information is HIPAA and OSHA compliant to keep youcurrent with the latest practice standards and guidelines.
- A new Geriatrics tab offers quick access to information specific to caring for older adults.
- Vital Signs and Assessment are combined in one section for quick reference.
- New and expanded information on emergency care provides essential guidelines for treating stroke patients, assessing trauma patients, and responding to cardiopulmonary arrest.
- Additional patient teaching resources, such as reliable web sites and cancer screening recommendations, help you communicate more effectively with your patients.
- Elsevier Health Sciences
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Older Edition
- Product dimensions:
- 5.66(w) x 3.78(h) x 1.02(d)
Table of ContentsProcedures
Emergency Care/First Aid
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >