- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Ships from: acton, MA
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
· Organizes tests alphabetically with A-to-Z thumb tabs for quick reference in the clinical setting.
· Created in a handy pocket size, so it can be carried in the clinical area and referred to on-the-spot.
· Begins each test or procedure monograph on a new page making each monograph easy to find.
· Includes normal findings for adult, elderly, and pediatric patients, providing complete clinical data.
· Highlights possible critical values to alert the reader to situations requiring immediate intervention.
· Alerts the reader to the effects of pharmacologic agents on tests with a unique symbol next to drug related interfering factors.
· Highlights increased and decreased abnormal findings with directional arrows.
· Concludes each test with a "Notes" section that enables the reader to add needed information relevant to a specific institution.
· Lists abbreviations for tests and for units of measurement in the appendixes.
· Incorporates a two-color design throughout, which highlights important information and enhances the visual appeal.
The book contains no figures.