Mosby's Respiratory Care PDQ / Edition 1by Helen Schaar Corning, Stanley Louis Bryant Jr.
Pub. Date: 12/06/2005
Publisher: Elsevier Health Sciences
Mosby's Respiratory Care PDQ is a comprehensive and precise pulmonary reference manual that gives you STAT access to all the vital data you need in the clinical setting. This book is designed for speed with much of the data organized into fast-access charts and tables. The entire scope of adult pulmonary care is included with a brief chapter on Neo/Peds. Chapters… See more details below
Mosby's Respiratory Care PDQ is a comprehensive and precise pulmonary reference manual that gives you STAT access to all the vital data you need in the clinical setting. This book is designed for speed with much of the data organized into fast-access charts and tables. The entire scope of adult pulmonary care is included with a brief chapter on Neo/Peds. Chapters include Diseases, ABG's, Hemodynamics, Lab Values, PFT's, X-rays, Mechanical Ventilation, Formulas, & much more! Unlike other pocket guides, this is in full color, and has durable plastic-type pages designed to last. This is the newest "state of the art" respiratory pocket guide that no therapist should be without.
• Small, spiral-bound format is a convenient, take-along size that lays flat when open for easy reference.
• Printed color tabs visually divide sections, making it easy to locate information.
• Full-color design highlights and clarifies important facts.
• Commonly used clinical information is presented in at-a-glance tables, formulas, equations, and lab values - all necessary to the delivery of safe and efficient care.
• Durable, waterproof pages are designed to withstand continual use.
- Elsevier Health Sciences
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Older Edition
- Product dimensions:
- 6.48(w) x 5.92(h) x 0.90(d)
Table of Contents
3. Microbial Organisms
5. Lab Values
12. Chest Tubes
15. BLS and ACLS
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >
This is the best book I have ever owned. It's small, it's a single volume, and is packed with useful information. The tab designe makes it very quick and easy to use. Its a must have for all therapists.
Outstanding reference, one you can keep in your pocket.
Absolutely the best RT Pocket Guide. So nicely organized, there is no problem finding the data quickly. There is also more of the most current & much needed hard-to-memorize data than I have seen in other pocket guides. Love this book!