- Symphony No. 40 in G minor, K. 550: Molto allegro
- Die Zauberflöte (The Magic Flute), opera, K. 620: Overture
- Piano Concerto No. 20 in D minor, K. 466: Rondo (Allegro assai)
- String Quartet No. 14 in G major ("Spring"), K. 387: Molto Allegro
- Sonata for 2 pianos in D major, K. 448 (K. 375a): Allegro con spirito
- Symphony No. 35 in D major ("Haffner"), K. 385: Finale (Presto)
- Symphony No. 25 in G minor, K. 183 (K. 173dB): Allegro con brio
- Piano Concerto No. 21 in C major ("Elvira Madigan") K. 467: Allegro vivace assai
- Serenade No. 10 for winds in B flat major ("Gran Partita"), K. 361 (K. 370a): Allegro molto
- Piano Concerto No. 19 in F major, K. 459: Allegro assai
- Symphony No. 41 in C major ("Jupiter"), K. 551: Molto Allegro
- Release Date:
Write a Review
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >
Mozart: Zauberflöte K620; Concertos for piano No21 based on 0 ratings. 6 reviews.
Mozart for your Mind truly does improve your memory. Listening to it while studying for an exam helps to keep your focus on the material and also reduces the stress. Every student should take advantage of the power that Mozart's music can provide.
The music in this CD has really helped me concentrate on my studies. Being a current student at American Career College, while studying for exams or quizzes, I never forget this place this CD in my player. I highly recommend this CD to anyone.
This music is not only invigurating, but down right exciting! I love it!
This CD is so relaxing yet you can concentrate on computer work or reading.
Mozart's music is simply food from the universe that concieves itself through the ear of human life! Everybody in the new teenage generation should embrace this music because of it's integrity and in depth feeling. Maybe then will Mozart's spirit return in the hearts of everyone!
I really enjoy this collection. As someone who works at a desk most of the day, this helps me get going and keeps me alert as I work.