- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Ships from: Nashua, NH
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Ships from: Columbia, SC
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
This four stage customer-centric framework shows readers how to use the Internet to create intense and profitable relationships with their customers. In addition to comprehensively discussing the key levers that marketers can use to create relationships,the authors focus on two primary forces that the Internet brings to marketing the Individual and Interactivity - detailing how these forces influence key marketing levers and how these forces can be leveraged to create intense relationships with customers.
Praise for Marketspace's Innovative Customer-Centric Framework:
"This is required reading for marketers and academics. The Marketspace framework represents an innovative shift in the way that academics and marketers should think about marketing. Marketspace's customer centric view of marketing lays the foundation for a new era of marketing practice and research. "
· Vijay Mahajan,John P. Harbin Centennial Chair in Business,The University of Texas at Austin. Co-Author of Digital Marketing: Global Strategies from the World's Leading Experts
"Internet Marketing is an important contribution to help understand how marketing needs to transform in order to meet the challenge of the networked economy. The book combines an interestingconceptualframework with many engaging and in-depth examples. It will prove useful to both students and practitioners of e-commerce. "
· Nirmalya Kumar,Professor of Marketing and E-Commerce,IMD - International Institute for Management Development
"Both online and offline businesses need to revamp the use of marketing frameworks. The traditional orientation in marketing management,dominated by the 4P's,needs to be replaced by customer-focused concepts. In Internet Marketing,Mohammed,Fisher,Jaworski,and Cahill provide a comprehensive framework with the customer at the center. They do a great job showing how marketing levers can be used to create,communicate,deliver and capture customer value. "
· Dick R. Wittink,General George Rogers Clark Professor of Management and Marketing,Yale School of Management
"Anyone operating an Internet business or has e-commerce as a significant component of their business is at risk if they do not read Internet Marketing. Mohammed,Fisher,Jaworski,and Cahill provide both fresh and realistic insights into marketing in the new economy. They provide a comprehensive framework that uniquely merges both online and offline interactivity with the customer. Mohammed,et al,do a wonderful job of taking the reader all the way through the customer's engagement with the firm. A must read for anyone in this space. "
· David Reibstein,Professor of Marketing,The Wharton School,University of Pennsylvania
"Now that the e-business dust is settling,two things are becoming clear: the Internet is essentially about "marketing" and successful marketing will be based on the understanding of how to integrate both traditional and new business principles into on-line strategy. The book "Internet Marketing" - which has its focus on these two themes — should prove to be an absolutely indispensable resource for any firm wishing to win in the emerging new economy. "
· Rashi Glazer,Professor and Co-Director,Center for Marketing and Technology,Haas School of Business,University of California,Berkeley
"Mohammed,Fisher,Jaworski,and Cahill leverage their business experience and academic expertise to meticulously build a framework for Internet marketing. The book is a comprehensive and compelling read. "
· Pradeep K. Chintagunta,Robert Law Professor of Marketing,Graduate School of Business,University of Chicago
"Here's a view of the Internet in context and in perspective. For the reader who wants to learn about the Web and,more important,how to integrate it into a total marketing program,this book is a comprehensive guide and a spur to the imagination. "
· John A. Deighton Harold M. Brierley Professor of Business Administration,Harvard Business School