I. INTRODUCTION AND BACKGROUND ON INTEGRATING TECHNOLOGY IN EDUCATION.
2. Planning and Implementation for Effective Technology Integration.
3. Learning Theories and Integration Models.
II. USING SOFTWARE AND MEDIA TUTORS AND TOOLS: PRINCIPLES AND STRATEGIES.
5. Using Productivity Software and Other Software Tools in Teaching and Learning.
6. Using Multimedia and Hypermedia in Teaching and Learning.
III. LINKING TO LEARN—PRINCIPLES AND STRATEGIES.
8. Integrating the Internet into Education.
9. A Link to the Future—Where Is Education Going with Technology?
IV. INTEGRATING TECHNOLOGY INTO THE CURRICULUM.
11. Technology in Science and Mathematics Instruction.
12. Technology in Social Studies Instruction.
13. Technology in Art and Music Instruction.
14. Technology in Physical Education and Health.
15. Technology in Special Education.
Appendix: Fundamentals of Microcomputer Systems.
Integrating Technology Across the Curriculum: A User'sGuide.