- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Multimedia Mining: A Highway to Intelligent Multimedia Documents brings together experts in digital media content analysis, state-of-art data mining and knowledge discovery in multimedia database systems, knowledge engineers and domain experts from diverse applied disciplines.
Multimedia documents are ubiquitous and often required, if not essential, in many applications today. This phenomenon has made multimedia documents widespread and extremely large. There are tools for managing and searching within these collections, but the need for tools to extract hidden useful knowledge embedded within multimedia objects is becoming pressing and central for many decision-making applications. The tools needed today are tools for discovering relationships between objects or segments within multimedia document components, such as classifying images based on their content, extracting patterns in sound, categorizing speech and music, and recognizing and tracking objects in video streams.
1. IMET: Image Mining for Typhoon Analysis.
2. Discovering Patterns with and within Images.
3. A System Supporting Semantics Retrieval.
4. Techniques for Color-Based Image Retrieval.
5. Recovering in Video Documents.
6. Mining of Video Database.
7. Medical Multimedia Databases.
8. An Object Approach for Web Presentations.
9. Web Multiform Data Structuring.
10. Media Annotation.
11. Audio Content-Based Classification.