Multistate Professional Responsibility Exam (Mpre) Review 2009 Edby James J. Rigos
Pub. Date: 09/22/2008
Publisher: Wolters Kluwer Law & Business
This new and revised version of Jim Rigos' highly-touted MPRE study text includes important updates which will be reflected on the November 2008 MPRE and beyond, such as the inclusion of the 2007 Judicial Model Code. A CD with a full course audio
- Wolters Kluwer Law & Business
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Older Edition
- Product dimensions:
- 8.40(w) x 10.90(h) x 0.90(d)
Table of Contents
• Client Relations – Competence and Scope of Representation.
• Client Relations – Confidentiality and Conflicts of Interest.
• Client Relations – Disqualification, Client Funds, and Withdrawal.
• Counselor, Advocate, and Third Party Dealings.
• Law Firms, Marketing, and Professional Integrity.
• Judiciary Ethics.
• Final Exam.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >