Musculoskeletal MRI / Edition 2by Clyde A. Helms, Phoebe Kaplan, Mark W. Anderson, Robert Dussault, Nancy M. Major
Pub. Date: 11/04/2008
Publisher: Elsevier Health Sciences
Whether you are a resident, practicing radiologist, or new fellow, this authoritative resource offers expert guidance on all the essential information you need to approach musculoskeletal MRI and recognize abnormalities. The updated second edition features new illustrations to include the latest protocols as well as images obtained with 3 Tesla (T) MRI. See normal anatomy, common abnormalities, and diseases presented in a logical organization loaded with practical advice, tips, and pearls for easy comprehension.
- Follows a template that includes discussion of basic technical information, as well as the normal and abnormal appearance of each small unit that composes each joint so you can easily find and understand the information you need.
- Depicts both normal and abnormal anatomy, as well as disease progression, through more than 600 detailed images.
- Includes only the essential information so you get all you need to perform quality musculoskeletal MRI without having to wade through too many details.
- Presents the nuances that can be detected with 3 Tesla MRI so you can master this new technology
- Includes “how to” technical information on updated protocols for TMJ, shoulder, elbow, wrist/hand, spine, hips and pelvis, knee, and foot and ankle.
- Features information boxes throughout the text that highlight key information for quick review of pertinent material.
- Elsevier Health Sciences
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- New Edition
- Sales rank:
- Product dimensions:
- 8.70(w) x 11.10(h) x 0.90(d)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews