Tom Sine (Ph.D., University of Washington) is a futurologist who consults with Christian organizations around the world. He has taught at Fuller Theological Seminary and the University of Washington. His previous books include Wild Hope, The Mustard Seed Conspiracy, and Cease Fire.
Introduction: A Ride on the Wild Side
Part 1: A Crisis of Foresight: Learning to Take the Future Seriously
1. A Ride on the Wet Side: Learning to Surf with Shakespeare
2. McWorld: A Race to the Top
3. A Trek into the Cyber-Future: Rewiring Our Communities and Politics for the Third Millennium
4. A Race to the Bottom for the Western Middle
5. A Race to the Bottom for the Global Poor
6. A Race to the Bottom for the Incredible Shrinking Western Church
Part 2: A Crisis of Vision: Learning to Take the Future of God Seriously
7. How Did We Get Off the Tracks?
8. How Can We Find Our Way Home?
Part 3: A Crisis of Creativity: Learning to Take Imagination Seriously
9. Reinventing Christian Life and Community for a New Millennium
10. Reinventing Christian Mission for a New Millennium